- The Wooden Brush to gently remove the soil, at first dry and then under running water.
- The typical Square Handkerchief of the truffle hunters: to store fresh truffles in the fridge or in the glass jar, but also to dry truffles after washing;
- The Umbrian ceramic Plate, for a stylish “mise en place”.;
- The Wooden Truffle Slicer, a very useful tool for cutting into slices with variable thickness, suitable above all for white truffles:
- The Wooden Grater: for a smaller cut, ideal especially for summer and winter black truffles;
The Box itself: once the internal hive is removed, it has been designed to be reused as an elegant container for cutlery, napkins, scarves, or precious objects of various kinds.