Holder of data treatment:
GIULIANO TARTUFI S.p.A., in the person of its legal representative, Italian VAT number 02381170543, with registered office in Pietralunga (PG), Zona Industriale Sud, as owner of the processing of personal data, hereby guarantees compliance with the legislation on the protection of personal data (Legislative Decree 196/03_ subsequent amendments D .Lgs n. 101/2018 and Reg. 2016/679/EU).
GIULIANO TARTUFI S.p.A., in the person of its legal representative, is the holder of personal data; furthermore any partner sites that from time to time participate in data processing activities can independently assume the role of autonomous data controller.
OBJECT OF THE TREATMENT:
Personal data treated by the Website are the following:
The IT systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their standard operations, some personal data which are then implicitly transmitted in the use of Internet communication protocols.
Information which by their nature could, through associations and processing with data held by third parties, allow users / visitors to be identified (e.g. IP addresses, domain names of computers used by users / visitors who connect to the site, etc.).
These data are used only for statistical information and to check the correct site operations.
No data deriving from the web service will be communicated or disseminated.
The personal data provided by users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the communication is necessary to comply with the requests of the users / visitors themselves or by legal obligation.
Data voluntarily provided by users / visitors:
Should users / visitors, connecting to this site, send their personal data to access certain services or to make requests via e-mail, they are aware these actions involve the acquisition by the Holder of the sender’s address and / or any other personal data, that will be processed exclusively to respond to the request or for the service provision.
In addition to the data expressly provided to the Data Holder, other data resulting from the user’s navigation on the site may be recorded: when the user accesses it, in fact, the site may send a “cookie” to the user.
Processing is carried out through automated tools (e.g. using electronic procedures and media) and / or manually (e.g. on paper) for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which the data were collected and, in any case, in compliance with the relevant regulations in force.
In addition to those indicated in the single information that appear before the FORM filling of the various sections of the site, the purposes of the processing carried out by the Data Holder are intended to be:
- gathering, storage and processing for the purpose of establishing, operational and administrative management of the contractual relationship connected to the provision of the service offered on the site;
- exploitation of the user’s personal data (in particular the e-mail address) to make communications related to the performance of the contractual relationship in force;
- processing of the provided personal data, and of those coming from browsing the site, in order to provide a service consistent with the information shared during the experience;
- gathering, storage and processing of data to perform statistical analysis in anonymous and / or aggregate form;
- purposes suitable to the performance of our business, such as the offer of customized contents (e.g. newsletter services);
- communication of commercial information on future initiatives, and announcements of new products or services;
- market researches and statistical analysis;
- sending advertising or promotional material and for promotional initiatives.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis of the processing of customer data carried out by the owner through the site www.giulianotartufi.it consists of the contract stipulated by the interested parties. Should it be absent, the legal basis is to be found in the legitimate interest of the Holder in the free economic initiative referred to art. 41 of Italian Constitution. The additional purposes that require consent will be requested in the appropriate form and likewise must be considered a valid legal basis.
In addition to the Data Holder, in some cases a few specific managers and authorized subjects involved in the corporate organization (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) may have access to the data and the Data Holder may make use of external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, transporters, hosting providers, cloud services, IT companies, communication agencies) who may be appointed as external managers.Furthermore, these may be shared with subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory the communication of personal data by virtue of legal provisions or orders of the authorities; The updated list of managers is available upon request to the Data Holder, by contacting the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Transfer to a third country
For the services offered by the site, the data holder uses servers located in France; on the basis of Reg. 2016/679 / EU, to be considered suitable as a country part of the EU. The data processed by the Data Holder will never be disclosed.
Place of data processing
The treatments connected to the web services of this site take place at the aforementioned headquarter of the Data Holder, and are handled only by technical staff in charge of processing.If necessary, the data connected to the newsletter service can be processed by the staff of the company that manages the Data centre (data controller pursuant to Article 28 of Reg. 2016/679 / EU), located at the company headquarter.
Time and Place of Data Retention
Data are processed for the time necessary to perform the service requested by the user and then destroyed by secure means, such as paper shredders and software with wiping capabilities for data on IT support.
Optional or compulsory data provision
Apart from what is specified for navigation data that acquire data automatically, users / visitors are free to provide or not their personal data. Failure to provide data may only result in the impossibility to obtain the required service.
Rights of the interested parties
Subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time, pursuant the Italian GDPR, to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the same data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, rectification or cancellation. Requests should be sent to the Data Holder in written form to the following address: email@example.com In relation to the processing of aforementioned data, the customer has the right to obtain from the Data Holder:
- confirmation of the existence or otherwise of its personal data, their communication in an intelligible form and knowledge of their origin, as well as the logic behind the processing;
- the cancellation, within a reasonable period, of the data, or their transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of those processed in violation of the law;
- the data update, their correction or, when interested, their integration;
- certification that the operations referred to above points 2) and 3) were brought to the attention of those to whom they have been communicated, unless it is impossible or requires the use of means;
- The customer also has the right to obtain the amendment or the cancellation of any data that refers to him or the limitation of their use;
- The customer has the right to revoke the consent linked to the optional treatments, not related to the execution of the signed contract;
- The customer also has the right to oppose for legitimate reasons the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection, to request its portability, to put in place the right to be forgotten, as well as to contact the competent supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection, for any violation it deems it has suffered which for Italy is the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data: garanteprivacy.it
Automated decision-making processes
No automated decision-making processes are carried out on the collected data.